- Epoxy Floor Primer
- Top Coat
- Anti-Skid Top Coat
- Self-Leveling Top Coat
- Food Grade Coating
- ESD Flooring and Conductive Coating
- Insulation Coating-Class A and B
- Chemical Resistant Coating
- Water Based Epoxy Coating
- Epoxy Clear topping for 3D Floors
- Polyurethane Floor Primer
- Polyurethane Floor Coating
- Water Based Polyurethane Coating
- Aqueous Epoxy Primer
- Epoxy Cementitious Floor Screed – High and Low Thickness
- Acrylic Floor Screed Plaster
Epoxy Floor Primer
Epoxy primer refers to sealer that is a non-porous finish. It is primarily recommended as the first base coat over bare steel. These base coats or epoxy primers can be used over fiberglass, plastic or the black iron phosphate coating. Epoxy primers are used for a wide variety of materials due to their strong adhesion, good mechanical ability, and durable chemical resistance in wet and high-humidity environments.
The ability of an epoxy primer to resist corrosion is related to its thickness; the thicker the epoxy primer layer, the better the protection. The primer can also be used on cracks and dents.
Its bonding capacity is excellent and produces a good surface finish. Epoxy primers not only offer excellent adhesion to metals, but also serve as a proper base for extra undercoat products and top coats (paint).
Our Application Services
Commitment to Quality
Request a Quote
Please use the form below to send us your projects and comments. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your views so that we can best meet the needs of you. We aim to provide a seamless experience to all our users.